Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Goals & Ideas Before the Big 3-0!

Blank notebook with pen and coffee mug

I mentioned last time some books that I have been working through and loving. It seems like the best way to keep myself accountable is to create a working list of goals and ideas. While my 30th birthday is not a hard deadline, there are a lot of changes coming up in the next year and that one seems like a decent marker.

I love making lists, although I rarely complete all the tasks listed. It helps me sort through my thoughts and ideas to write it all out. While I am a hardcore pen & paper gal, this format will work best for my blog and I think that is what's important. I may hand write it all out as a reminder to help keep me accountable.

Goals
To use my mindfulness app once a day
To be more present in my day
To be kinder to my body by focusing on exercise as nourishment, not punishment
To journal in my art journal once a week, moving up to once every 3 days as I get more comfortable
Blog two to three times a week
Be kinder to others
Be kinder to myself
Smile more
Cook at home three days a week (maybe more when classes change)
Hand-write one letter a month (birthday cards don't count)
Travel to a new city

Ideas
Take a meditation/mindfulness class
Take an art class (college or store?)
Take a movement class (silks, aerial, pole, Zumba, something)
Create an arts/crafts mini-business for the next holiday season (make stuff all year, sell in the fall/winter)

How do you keep yourself accountable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment